Thursday, July 30, 2009

Introduction

I am starting this blog to share recipes that my wife and I eat on a daily basis. I hope you will enjoy them. Please feel free to ask any questions and post any comments that you have! My passion and hobby is cooking all types of foods and coming up with new combinations. These entrees are pretty simple dinners, I have to make them pretty simple due to the fact that I cook every night. These servings are made for two people so there are no leftovers. These recipes are made of wheat and healthy meats. These recipes are ideal for couples who may want to try other ethinic foods that they may otherwise might not try. My wife was in that same boat, but I have convinced her to try Sea Turtle, Curried Goat, and Octopus etc.... Always remember "Don't die wondering". Hope to hear from you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment